Oven Roasted Potatoes
From Penelope Casas, Delicioso
- olive oil
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled, cut in 1/8-inch slices
- 1 clove garlic, unpeeled, lightly crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- Grease roasting pan or casserole with olive oil.
- Arrange one layer of potato slices, bury the garlic and bay leaf
between the slices, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with
olive oil. Add second layer, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle
with olive oil.
- Bake uncovered in 350F oven for about 1 hour, until potatoes are
tender and some are browned and crisp, turning once.
Keywords: Spanish, Potato, Potato.