Out of This World Rolls
From Bea Hull
- 1 packages dry yeast
- 1/4 c. warm water
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. shortening
- 3 eggs
- 4.5 c. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. warm water
- Put yeast into 1/4 c. warm water.
- Beat together sugar, shortening, eggs. Add flour, salt, and
1 c. warm water. Add yeast/water.
- Let rise 1 hour. Punch down. Put in refrigerator over night.
- Roll dough out into a circle. Cut into pie slice shapes, and
roll each up into a crescent roll. Bake on low rack at 400F.
- Recipe from my mother's card file. Haven't tried it.
Keywords: American, Bread.